TO ALL PARENTS & GUARDIANS OF STUDENTS AT PATSY’S DANCE STUDIO
The following guidelines are to be used:
1. All waiting areas in the dance studio will be closed until further notice. Children are to be
dropped off at the back bottom door at class time. Exception: Shannon’s Wednesday dance
classes. Do not come early because they will not be able to come inside.
2. Parents must conduct their own health assessment of the dancer’s temperature and if they are
3. Dancer’s should not enter the building until their exact class time. They may wait in their car
outside upon arrival until their class time.
4. Dancer’s need to arrive to the studio in dance clothes. There will be changing allowed in the
5. Dancer’s are required to sanitize or wash their hands upon entering the building.
6. Studio floors have been disinfected with a commercial/hospital grade disinfectant following
7. Upon entering the studio dancers will be directed to studio 1 or 2.
8. Dancer’s should bring only those shoes needed for class. If they bring bags, they will be sprayed
9. There will be contact between dancers at any time and they must maintain social distancing
while in the buildings.
10. Covington Health Department public health associate has advised me that satisfactory social
distance is 6-10 feet!
11. Public health associate has advised me that face covering is required during exercise.
12. The water cooler is until further notice.
13. There will be NO eating in the studio. Dancer’s bring any food or snacks into the building.
14. Payments can be put in the drop box, in an envelope with the child’s name and parent’s name at
the back lower entrance door.There is also a drop box at the front door on Main St. for
payments. If you want to use a credit card, please message the numbers to Patsy. Patsy also
has PayPal now if you want to use that method of payment.Message me for the details.
15. Registration for 2020-2021 dance year will be held soon. More info to follow at a later date.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding through all these new changes. We
appreciate everyone’s commitment to safety and we can’t wait to see the dancer in class!
16. ADDED 7/3/20 Families or anyone in the household who visits “hot spots” for Covid-19 will
have to quarantine for 14 days before returning to the dance studio. These are the “hot spots”
as of today referred to by the Roanoke-Alleghany Health District: Florida, Texas, and
Arizona. As “hot spots” are added or dismissed by the District Director, those will be taken in
consideration at Patsy’s.